RELYVRIO™ is administered as an oral suspension1
RELYVRIO can be incorporated into the everyday lives of adults living with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)1
First 3 weeks
1 packet per day1
AFTER 3 weeks
1 packet in the morning and 1 at night
RELYVRIO MAY BE DOSED BY MOUTH OR FEEDING TUBE1
Preparation: RELYVRIO should be mixed with a cup (250 mL or 8 oz) of room temperature water and stirred vigorously (may require significant stirring or gentle crushing to dissolve) and should be taken or administered within 1 hour of mixing.1
- Food: RELYVRIO should be taken before a snack or meal.1
- Concomitant use: RELYVRIO may be taken alone or concomitantly with other therapies FDA-approved for ALS.2*
- No dose adjustment is needed for patients with mild hepatic or renal impairment
- Avoid use in patients with moderate or severe hepatic or renal impairment
*Participants in CENTAUR could take riluzole, edaravone, both, or neither as part of standard of care ALS management.2
Before initiating therapy, it’s important to discuss expectations
Looking for a tool to help discuss expectations? Download a helpful resource below.
RELYVRIO may be taken alone or with other FDA-approved treatments for ALS.1
RELYVRIO will be available through specialty pharmacies, which can deliver the therapy right to your patient’s home.
- Since RELYVRIO is a newly approved specialty product, it may take time to get the therapy to your patients. This is a normal part of the process for new specialty products
- It all starts with submitting an enrollment form to the Amylyx Care Team (ACT)™. ACT will communicate updates to you and your patients to help them get access as soon as possible
The taste of RELYVRIO can vary from person to person3
RELYVRIO may have a bitter aftertaste. In the clinical trial, participants were allowed to try to lessen or remove the bitter aftertaste by:
- Using mint-flavored mouth strips or mouth spray immediately before or after taking RELYVRIO
- Eating a small snack or honey after taking RELYVRIO
- Drinking milk after taking RELYVRIO
- Avoiding drinking fruit juice immediately afterward, as it can make the aftertaste worse
Knowing what to expect when starting RELYVRIO can help
people with ALS along their treatment journey.
Learn about the patient support program and other resources
Fill out the form below to stay informed and receive the latest information on RELYVRIO.
We have sent a confirmation email and will share additional information about RELYVRIO as it becomes available.